Thursday, May 3, 2012

The First Step Towards The Next Big Thing

 

This morning was Hannah's KINDERGARTEN registration!  I have never seen a little girl so excited as she was the last few days.  A few of her friends went yesterday so she was even more ready to go.  She picked out a "beautiful" dress and wanted her hair done too.  I'm not sure that it was as fun as she may have expected, but she loved the time with the teacher (she knew all the answers) and the different vision and hearing things they did.  I think mostly she liked being the center of attention for the morning.  I just can't believe she is reaching this point already! 

2 comments:

mommadaisy said...

Honey, I am remembering a little girl who just may have been more excited than Hannah to start school and that would be you!!yr.old.! :)
Maybe not so for the momma. :(

HB said...

Aww! She looks so grown up. It's great that she's excited to start school. :)