Sunday, September 9, 2012

Goal Revisited Again!

This weekend I passed 800 miles of running for the year!  I figured 300 miles after my last update I should post again.  I changed my fall half marathon to a new one in November.  The Punxsy half conflicts with the Pumpkin Run and the Buffalo Creek one is just a little too far away for this year.  So I am planning on running two half marathons less than a month apart.  It will be challenging, but fun and a good way to close out my 2012 running season!
 
Races I'm Planning To Do In 2012

Feb '12- Groundhog 4 miler (ended up being H's b'day)
March '12- Run For The Troops 5k
(3rd in my age group)
March '12- Cook Forest Half Marathon
(PR 1:59:30)
May '12- Black Moshannon 10k
June '12- Punxsy Phil Fighters 5k
(PR 25:34)
June '12- Royal 5k
(2nd in my age group-PR 25:32)
June '12- Strawberry Fest 5k
(1st in my age group)
June '12- Raleigh's Finest 5k
(my momma and bro saw me run!)
July '12- Groundhog Festival 5k (ran in Raleigh instead)
July '12- Curwensville 10k (not running b/c marathon training)
July '12- Run With The Deer Flies 15k Trail Run (ditto)
Aug '12- YMCA Fun 5k
(2nd in my age group-PR 25:20)
Sept '12- Erie Marathon (see this post)
Oct '12- Pumpkin Run 5k
Oct '12- Punxsy or Buffalo Creek Half Marathon
Nov '12- Ridgway Half Marathon
Dec '12- Nittany Valley Half Marathon
Dec '12- Resolution 5k

(BOLD=new race to schedule)

No comments: