Sunday, September 30, 2012

September Random-ness

Hide and Seek in the vaccuum closet :)
Hours of entertainment!

 One last hurrah with water balloons!
 Bellah joining in
                             Hi Kei!
Thinking this could be one of the last times
 Keilah just falls aleep on me!
 Keilah loves to read books right now!


                            Lij just hanging out!
My biggest ones!

sillies!!!

Bison tattoos!



 

                                                    Tug of war!
 
Elijah was so happy Bellah fell asleep on him!





Snuggles in bed!!!


Some of these probably could have warranted their own posts, but my blog slacking this month caught up with me so this was the best option! :)

1 comment:

mommadaisy said...

I don.t consider these random. They are unique slices of life. I absolutely love them, since my times with my grand kids is so very short. I can flip through your sweetly executed blog and see what they, as well as you and Nate, are doing on a monthly basis. Don't change a thing, honey. Please don't stop blogging, Jessica, gramma loves it!! :)