Today I ran the Bison Stampede 5k race. It was a local race which is always nice! I wasn't looking for a great time or finish with running the Ridgway 1/2 marathon less than a week ago and this course is hilly! I have been running much of the course lately so it was nice to be familiar with it before the race. The best part of the day was that there was a Kids Dash after the 5k so we were able to see our babies run! I finished in 4th place in my age group with a time of 25:38 (3.11 miles). Hannah and Elijah did great...it was the farthest either of them have ever ran...Hannah ran the whole thing without stopping and Elijah finished the course running and walking! They both finished in the top of their age groups making for two proud parents!
|
The start of the race!
Hannah running with all her might!
Elijah pushing to the finish!
Proud of her ribbon!
No comments:
Post a Comment