

Yesterday was Christmas Day for Nate, Hannah, and I since we will be in NC for Christmas itself. We really wanted Hannah to have a "Christmas morning"...last year she was still little and we just opened presents one evening together. It was so nice yesterday getting up late, coming downstairs, and seeing her face when she saw the tree. She loved opening the presents, but really wanted to give them to us to open too! Her new baby and seat for the baby were some of her favorites as well as her WonderPets book! Nate got his golf bag, a new book, and a new polo shirt. Nate and Hannah gave me my new WillowTree figure, a Christmas ornament, a pan to cook eggs in, and my Christmas bear.
We spent the day watching movies and just relaxing. It was so nice not to have to go anywhere and just being able to be together. Hannah napped on me all afternoon which was so nice. I loved having her sleep on me like that for over 2 hours! I know I could have accomplished a lot in that time, but just snuggling with her was more important! It was one of the funnest, most wonderful days ever!


1 comment:
That's exactly what Christmas should be! How fun!
Post a Comment