Sunday, December 21, 2008

First Movements!

This past week marked the first movements of our new little baby! On my way to work Wednesday morning I thought I felt something in my belly, but pretty much blew it off. With Hannah I didn't feel anything until after 20 weeks because of the attachment of her placenta, so I wasn't expecting to feel movement so early! (I am at 16 weeks which is about the right time to feel the baby move). On Thursday just as Hannah and I sat down for dinner I felt two very distinct "kicks" that were so quick I almost didn't notice them, but I definitely knew it was the baby. At work on Friday morning I felt the same thing again, but since then I haven't really felt anything. It's so exciting to have those feelings beginning again! I am trying to enjoy each moment and etch them into my memory!

No comments: