Friday, July 10, 2009

5 years and 2 kids later...

Today Nate and I "celebrated" our 5 year wedding anniversary. I'm not sure if on our wedding day I could have imagined that our celebration of such a special anniversary would have included dinner with our two kids at Fun Central (a local version of Chuck-E-Cheese)! We wouldn't have had it any other way though!
I am so thankful for such a wonderful and supportive husband! He is such a big help with Hannah and Elijah and always shares in the housework! I love when he calls the kids their special nicknames...when he kissed Elijah on the cheek earlier, my heart melted!
We have been truly blessed in the last five years...God has been so good to us. We started out as family of two in a little 3 room apartment. Now we share our lives with an amazing daughter and son in our own home (and we have a minivan!). I am excited to see what God has planned for the next five years!

1 comment:

Ryan Hope said...

I have to love the fact that I am so used to Facebook that I was looking for a "like" button to click for this post!