Elijah turned one month old today! I can’t believe how quickly the hours, days, and weeks have gone by! My “Boogie” has grown and changed so much in just a short period of time. At his doctor’s appointment today he weighed 10lb 5oz and was 22in long (momma‘s milk is some good stuff!). He has gained almost 3 lbs in just a month!!!! No wonder I can’t hold him with one hand as easily anymore. His head and neck are getting so much stronger and he is having more awake time each day. Hannah enjoys holding him and playing with him. She likes to make him “big and strong” and clap his hands together saying “yay”! It’s so fun to see them interact with each other…as one-sided as it is right now! We are getting ready to leave for our first vacation as a family of four in the morning. We are heading to Raleigh to visit Momma, Daddy, Mari, Shawn, Jay, and Sarah. Except for the actual drive I am looking forward to seeing everyone so much! It’s going to be a fun week!Wednesday, July 1, 2009
One Month Already!
Elijah turned one month old today! I can’t believe how quickly the hours, days, and weeks have gone by! My “Boogie” has grown and changed so much in just a short period of time. At his doctor’s appointment today he weighed 10lb 5oz and was 22in long (momma‘s milk is some good stuff!). He has gained almost 3 lbs in just a month!!!! No wonder I can’t hold him with one hand as easily anymore. His head and neck are getting so much stronger and he is having more awake time each day. Hannah enjoys holding him and playing with him. She likes to make him “big and strong” and clap his hands together saying “yay”! It’s so fun to see them interact with each other…as one-sided as it is right now! We are getting ready to leave for our first vacation as a family of four in the morning. We are heading to Raleigh to visit Momma, Daddy, Mari, Shawn, Jay, and Sarah. Except for the actual drive I am looking forward to seeing everyone so much! It’s going to be a fun week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment