Here are some recent "Hannah-isms""C-R-K":
Like many parents, Nate and I have been turning more and more to spelling out places and things in an attempt to avoid Hannah knowing what we are talking about. One word we spell all the time is "park" and one place we take Hannah is called FunCentral where she climbs and slides indoors. Although our spelling of "park" is in reference to the outdoor park she has made an association between the two. The other day she started asking to go to the "C-R-K" and when I asked her what that was she proceeded to tell me she wanted to go to where she "climbed high and went down the slide". She's too smart for a two year old!
Ankle "Bracelets":
Nate plays basketball with ankle braces on and needed to get new ones in State College last week. Hannah and Nate went to pick them up at the sports store while Elijah and I were shopping at Target. Anyways, when they came to pick me up she told me that Dadda got new ankle "bracelets". Too cute!
"49":
Hannah has chosen this number (I have no idea why) to use when she wants to quantify things. If she's talking about time, money, distance, anything that requires a number she tells me "it's 49". Maybe that will be her basketball number someday! :)
2 comments:
It's so cute when their little personalities start to show. She's a smart cookie!
I found you! Hee hee!
Those are funny stories... I especially like the idea of Nate wearing ankle bracelets to play basketball in. Please can I see that??? :)
Alright, I am gonna bookmark you so I can keep track and comment as needed.
Love ya!
Post a Comment