Elijah is 2 Months Old!
My baby boy is 2 months old!! I just can't believe how much he is changing every day! He is so much more awake and interactive now. We have little "conversations" which are so fun. I just love how excited he gets and surprised he sometimes is when he is cooing. He gained nearly 3lbs and 2in in the past month! He now weighs 13lb 6oz and is 23in long...definitely on track to be a football player! :) Hannah is just adoring everything about Elijah. She loves to help when I give E his bath. She also loves to sing songs with him and help him with the motions! I am just loving being the momma to both of them. I am so blessed and thankful for the time we've been able to spend together this summer.
1 comment:
He really is getting to be "Big E" :) I can't believe he's two months old already!
Post a Comment