Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wishing Tomorrow Would Never Come

Tomorrow is the day I've been dreading for almost 11 months (from when we found out I was pregnant till now)...tomorrow is the day I go back to work after my maternity leave. I just don't want to go back to work! It has been so wonderful spending so much time with Elijah, but almost more wonderful being able to enjoy Hannah and how much she is growing and changing. I have loved our spontaneous activities, like going to the park, CRK, Nate's basketball games and football practices, etc. It's going to be so hard on E having to adjust to life with out Momma being there for him. I know they will take good care of him, but it's hard to know that when he cries I won't be able to be the one to go to him right away. I am just praying that Hannah gets back into her routine, Elijah takes the bottle okay and can fall asleep without a lot of crying, and that my day goes quickly until I can hold them both in my arms!!!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Poor Jess! I will be praying for all of you. How often will they be in daycare and how often is Grandpa watching them? Hopefully they will get to spend most of their time at home with him. I really hope tomorrow goes by quickly for you and you can get home and snuggle with them! Love you!