My little thumbsucker may have become a Binky Baby! He hasn't beeen able to find his thumb on his own consistently and I've been desperate for him to find something to soothe him when I go back to work. Today he finally sucked on this pacifier without popping it right out AND fell asleep! He actually did it twice...once at Nate's game and once at Walmart! I'm not a huge fan, but I am so happpy that he has something!!!!
2 comments:
Awww!!! He looks so stinkin' cute with a paci in! I really hope Sophie takes a paci.
I actually, though not a momma, prefer the paci over a thumb, for the simple reason that you can eventually take away the paci, not the thumb! And I must say, nothing beats the behind the pacifier smile!!! My niece, Grace, had a perfect one!! She named her pacifier "buddy". When they weaned her it never during the day, only at bedtime, and then eventually it was all gone!
Post a Comment