Monday, August 24, 2009

We Made It

Elijah, Hannah, and I made it through our first day apart. Hannah and I pretty much got right back into our old routines. Elijah did so good...he took one bottle in the morning and that was all! My fears that he would drink all the milk I've stored on the first day didn't come true...yay! He took 4 hour long naps throughout the day, 2 at daycare and 2 here. The binky was used, but I am ok with it as long as he is content! It's so nice to be able to pick them up at lunchtime and get to feed E and snuggle with H. I am so fortunate to have that time with them each day!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Oh I am so glad everyone did ok! It's good that Hannah did well, I thought she might have gotten used to you being home and not wanted to go back. :) Anyhow, I am really glad you all had a good day!!! Love ya!