Monday, January 25, 2010

Adventures in Potty Training

Hannah has reached a new "level" in our potty training adventure. It has been a year and a half process I think!!! Anyways we had started in the fall using pullups, which worked at helping her to stay dry during the day and using the potty, but after a few weeks she realized that she could pee in them and it was like a diaper so they weren't too effective as incentive anymore. On Saturday morning she wanted to wear her Princess undies. I figured "why not give it a try". We headed out to CRK soon after and she actually stayed dry all the time there, while we grocery shopped at walmart, and even while we were at Carter's house in the evening! She wore undies all day yesterday successfully too! I am asking her if she has to go to the bathroom or I am reminding her that she has her undies on like every five minutes though! She went to daycare today with just undies and stayed dry all morning too. I did put a pull up on her for her nap today and it was wet, but since I came home from work she's stayed dry! She may be diaper-less by the weekend...or atleast I can hope!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Yay Hannah! What a huge accomplishment. :)

Jennifer said...

This is the picture we saw when Mari was here. Isaac and Gracie just saw it now and thought it was me! :)