This "first" You Capture may or may not be back-dated, but I loved this pic and thought it was perfect for the theme. I have never been a pink person...purple has always been my color (you couldn't tell from my blog could you?). For Hannah's first year of life she wore purple 99.9% of the time. Suddenly one day my purple girl turned into the Pink Princess Peanut and hasn't looked back! For her birthday she wanted pink cupcakes with pink frosting and pink sprinkles so here is my color picture of the week!Thursday, January 28, 2010
You Capture-Colors
This "first" You Capture may or may not be back-dated, but I loved this pic and thought it was perfect for the theme. I have never been a pink person...purple has always been my color (you couldn't tell from my blog could you?). For Hannah's first year of life she wore purple 99.9% of the time. Suddenly one day my purple girl turned into the Pink Princess Peanut and hasn't looked back! For her birthday she wanted pink cupcakes with pink frosting and pink sprinkles so here is my color picture of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yum! Those look delicious!
Post a Comment