
1. Would you ever vacation alone?
Probably not any time in the near future! Having two kids and a hubby makes it kind of pointless! I just want to be with them and share things with them. Maybe someday in the future when the kids are grown and Nate is coaching I might consider it, but for now we travel together!
2. Do you go the speed limit?
Um...will I get in trouble for answering truthfully? The majority of the time I do, especially when the kids are with me. Now when I am driving to pick them up from daycare or trying to get home to them after work that is a different story. I have told Nate that if I get a speeding ticket ever it will be when I am trying to get to my babies. I don't go dangerously fast, but definitely over the speed limit!
3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
Because my twin started her blog! She is also the one who directs me to different blogs to follow although I have found a few I enjoy to read on my own. I love blogging now though. It gives me a place to "journal" about my life and my kids. I wish I had started sooner, but am so thankful I have this record now!
4. Where do you shop for yourself?
Shop? Clothes? Myself? Yeah, right!! Anything new that I've bought in the last 8 months has come from Walmart or Target! Maybe once I lose my preggo weight I'll splurge somewhere, but I'm not sure where that would be! I have an slight obsession with buying workout-type clothes so I am always looking for new pieces to add to my weekend wardrobe. :)
5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?
Since the song "Everything I do, I do it For You" by Bryan Adams came out I had always said that I wanted that to be the song my husband and I danced to for our first dance. Well when the time came I (stupidly) pick the song "Whenever I Run" by Keith Urban. I'm still not sure why I picked that one and I wish I had gone with the sentimental song!
Find more answers to Five Question Friday at Mama M's site!
Um...will I get in trouble for answering truthfully? The majority of the time I do, especially when the kids are with me. Now when I am driving to pick them up from daycare or trying to get home to them after work that is a different story. I have told Nate that if I get a speeding ticket ever it will be when I am trying to get to my babies. I don't go dangerously fast, but definitely over the speed limit!
3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
Because my twin started her blog! She is also the one who directs me to different blogs to follow although I have found a few I enjoy to read on my own. I love blogging now though. It gives me a place to "journal" about my life and my kids. I wish I had started sooner, but am so thankful I have this record now!
4. Where do you shop for yourself?
Shop? Clothes? Myself? Yeah, right!! Anything new that I've bought in the last 8 months has come from Walmart or Target! Maybe once I lose my preggo weight I'll splurge somewhere, but I'm not sure where that would be! I have an slight obsession with buying workout-type clothes so I am always looking for new pieces to add to my weekend wardrobe. :)
5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?
Since the song "Everything I do, I do it For You" by Bryan Adams came out I had always said that I wanted that to be the song my husband and I danced to for our first dance. Well when the time came I (stupidly) pick the song "Whenever I Run" by Keith Urban. I'm still not sure why I picked that one and I wish I had gone with the sentimental song!
Find more answers to Five Question Friday at Mama M's site!
2 comments:
LOL. I agree with you on the clothes thing. Hmmm I can't remember when I bought something for myself and my little man is only 2months old
woo hoo! love seeing your answers! funny thing...even though I was there..I have NO IDEA what that song is!!! :)
Post a Comment