I said to Nate last night that it was the first Friday night since August that we didn't have anywhere to go! It was great! :) We just had some family time hanging out at home.
Today I had to work in the morning (boo), so it was a normal wake up time for me. I don't mind too much though because I am always able to squeeze in a Dunkin Donuts run the Saturday mornings that I work. I came home from work to find that Nate had give both kids their baths (yay) and we were ready to go. We headed to DuBois to go shopping...we hadn't been there in a long time!
First we went to lunch at Eat n Park. It was great...maybe because I didn't have to make it and it didn't cost too much money! Both Hannah and Elijah behaved and ate so well....that usually happens, but sometimes....
Anways after we ate we headed to the mall. We started out at Sears and found some really good deals on summer clothes for them...having a gift card didn't hurt either! Nate bought a book and we found some other clothes for them and shirts for me at a few other stores. Elijah ended up falling asleep before we were out of the mall parking lot and Hannah fell asleep before we got home. It was a fun day for all!
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun weekend! :)
Post a Comment