Monday, March 1, 2010

Nine Months In...Nine Months Out!

Elijah is nine months old today...he has now been out of me as long as he was in! :) Time is just flying by...I know I say it all the time, but he is changing so much! Over the weekend he started playing "where's 'lijah?" with his blanket. He buries his head in it and then pops up and we say "ah boo!" He loves it, and so do we. :) Here's what he's doing/what's new now:

*He is wearing 9-12 month clothes and size 3 diapers. He weighs 20lb 3oz and is 28in long!
*He loves to stand at everything and is a creeping machine! He loves to be moving at all times.
*He's still eating and nursing about the same....I try to give him food with more texture, but he gags so much! A little bit of his cousin Isaac in him!
*He thinks it is hysterical when I put his bink in my mouth. :)
*He claps his hands together and says "yay,yay".
*He got his first tooth last week!

I love you baby boy!

No comments: