Yay! It's finally Friday...and that means another 5QF hosted by Mama M.
1. What's your guilty pleasure?
Hmm...my "guilty pleasure"...How should I answer this? :) Doing anything alone, without my babies or hubby, makes me feel guilty (ie: shopping, running), but makes me happy! If we're talking food....I LOVE cereal. Depending on the kind I could sit and eat an entire box at one time. Golden Grahams probably top the list.
2. What is your favorite TV series?
Right now it is NCIS...Nate and I won't miss an episode. We have watched it from the beginning and love how there is mystery and humor combined. I am not sure what we'll do when the series is over!
3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
Yes...I took french for eight years from middle school through college. My twin and I used to be able to be completely conversational, but since we don't use it as much anymore it's more difficult. It used to drive our husbands crazy!
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Maybe 15-20 if you count basketball shoes, extra running shoes, real dress shoes, boots, and sandals. I really should probably get rid of some since I only wear them once or twice, but it seems whenever I've done that before then I find a reason that I could have used them. My "normal use" shoes total three-2 pairs for work and 1 pair of running shoes.
5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?
No question....M&M Premiums Dark Chocolate!!! I could eat the entire box (times 10!) in an evening. They are soooooo good. Never tried them? Don't...you'll be hooked!
Head on over here for more responses!
No comments:
Post a Comment