Nate played in a charity basketball game today against members of the Pittsburgh Steelers. On our way back to our seats at halftime James Harrison asked to take Elijah! It was great!! Elijah went right to him...the water bottle won him over...and could have cared less if I took him back. Stupid me deleted 2 of the 3 pictures I took so this is the "snapshot" I have left!

2 comments:
So cute! He is such a big guy holding little Elijah. Looks like you guys had fun. :)
THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I can't even believe it! That is definitely one for the baby book! He might not be my favorite Steeler (after a few run-ins with the law... haha!)... but hey, he's a Steeler!! I keep forgetting to check your blog by the way. Now that it's private it doesn't show up on my link list on my blog!
Post a Comment