Where has the time gone? My little Boogie is 10 months old already. He is getting into such a fun (and busy!) stage now. Here are some things about him now:
- He has three teeth now...2 bottom and 1 top!
- He is still nursing, but is refusing almost all baby food...he wants "real" food...he loves anything that we are eating!
- He is crawling everywhere and has mastered going up our staircase. He doesn't like to sit still for a minute. This was evidenced by the single picture I was able to get for his 10 month pic!
-He is starting to let go of things when he is standing and manages to balance for up to 10 seconds.
-He is wearing 12 month clothes now! I can't believe what a big boy he is becoming.
-He can sign "drink", "food", and "nurse" now. It makes life so much easier to understand when he wants these things!
-He loves to look at the pictures of us on the wall. He waves "hi" and laughs when we walk by them.
I can tell that he and Hannah are going to be best buddies. They have such love for each other when they are playing together. I am so thankful for being blessed to have them as my own!
No comments:
Post a Comment