Friday, April 23, 2010

Five Question Friday-4/23/10

It's Friday! Here's my answers to MamaM's 5QF:

1. What was the first car you owned?
It was a green/blue Ford Escort, four door. LOVED it :) It was a good little car!

2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?
"MmmBop" by the Hanson Brothers. Really...I know the whole song...I have the single still! (you're singing it in your head too right?)

3. Have you ever had stitches?
Not for an injury, but I had surgery on my ankle when I was in high school!

4. What was your first job?
"Babysitter" if you are counting junior high/high school age. My first post-college graduation real job was an assistant certified athletic trainer at Plattsburgh State.

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
No question...Ernie is my favorite!

Check out more answers here!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

I don't remember that car... Did you have it up here or in PA?

Thanks A LOT for getting Mmbop in my head!!! ARGH!!! I am going to be singing it all freakin' day!

:) love ya!

Jessica said...

I got it right before my senior year of college so you probably didn't see it much. I'll have to find an old pic :)