Here is the "snapshot" I took today:
Yes it is a picture of my trash can!
This is the third time that I have had to throw away "expired" milk. The first time I didn't total the amount of ounces. Last time I threw away 60oz and today I threw away 105oz!! I feel so wasteful, but Elijah's belly never tolerated the frozen breastmilk very well so I have had to pump fresh milk for him since going back to work. Thankfully he doesn't use more than 5-7oz a day so I have been able to keep up. My pumping days are coming to an end as Elijah is getting closer to a year old (ahh!) and, although he will still be nursing, I won't miss the pump!


2 comments:
Makes me want to cry! :( Bye bye breast milk!
no kidding! I wish you lived closer! :)
Post a Comment