Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Question Friday-4/9/10

I'm back for another 5QF! Check out Mama M's site for more responses!

1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Hmm...not sure about this. I don't think my life is interesting enough for a movie (not that I'm complaining!) so the thought of who would play me has never crossed my mind.

2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
Yes...not until I was in high school though. Delta Lake baby! It was great...I was a camper for two summers (I think) and then worked for the next four summers through college. Some day I hope to be able to go back for Family Camp so that Hannah and Elijah can experience some of the same things I did while there.

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
Bats. Our house is right smack in the middle of two groups of trees that bats "hang out" in. They are constantly flying through our yard during the summertime. Ugh. Can't stand them. I am so afraid of one getting tangled in my hair, swooping down on the kids, attacking us, etc. I dread arriving home in the summer when it is dusk, especially with the kids by myself. Not looking forward to it at all!

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
Before we go away for any extended period of time (ie: my sister's or my parent's house) I go through our house and unplug just about everything except for the refridgerator and stove. It drives him crazy...he get so mad when we come back and the lights won't turn on and the TV needs to reload the programming. Heaven forbid he would have to take a second to plug things in! :) He gets pretty mad, but I figure if it keeps our house from burning down while we are away it is worth it!

5. What is currently your favorite song?
I don't listen to any current music anymore...if I am in the car with the kids it is a Bible song CD and if  I am alone it is usually NOTHING. I crave the silence when I am in the car alone. My favorite song would probably be "Everything I Do, I Do it For You" by Bryan Adams. (Cheesy I know!)

No comments: