Last evening we were blessed by this amazing double rainbow! Nate called us to let us know it was there and when we went outside it was just beautiful. Hannah and Elijah were so excited by the sight...it was the first one we have seen in all summer! Remembering their VBS lessons they began shouting "Thank you God" in our yard. It was so adorable and awesome to hear them.
We were looking at it for a long time when we moved closer to our porch. The right side that we could see started to fade away. Hannah started talking about how she wished she could see it longer and that it would come back. I happened to go out into the yard more and looked at the left side of the rainbow and it was bright again! I had Hannah come out and see "her" rainbow that "God made come back just for her". It became a very teachable moment in how God answers prayer (what she wanted) in a tangible way that she could understand. It was so wonderful and I was saying "Thank you God" in my heart for allowing me to have that moment with them.
| This may have been one of the brightest rainbows I've ever seen! |
| Looking at the rainbows shouting "Thank you God" |
| "Hannah's Rainbow" |
No comments:
Post a Comment