
My little Keilah-bean is now two months old! How in the world did that happen?? The days and weeks have just been flying by...in too short of a time I am going to be back to work...so sad. :( She is starting to coo and smile so much in the last week. It is so wonderful to get that response from someone so little! She doesn't have her 2-month check up until next week, but she is getting I know she is growing a lot. She is starting to sleep through the night which is great, although I know that will change some once I'm back to work. I'll take it for now though! I'm so happy that she is keeping most of her beautiful hair too! It's thinned out on the sides a little but is getting longer on top. Keilah is such a special blessing and I am so thankful God gave her to our family!
*Update*
On Aug 17th Keilah had her appointment. Her head circumference was 15.5 inches, her length was 24.5 inches and her weight was 14lb 11oz!!! She is bigger than the other two were at this age by a pound! It's no wonder I have a difficult time holding her in one arm when she's nursing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment