Sunday, March 11, 2012

9 Months Out

It's my turn again! I've been out now for as long as Momma knew that I was in her belly! Where has the time gone?  Let's review what I've been up to since last month.  My fourth tooth came in around Feb 20th (give or take) so my smile is starting to look a little more even!  I have also mastered standing up at things like our ottoman.  Momma thinks I'm about ready to "cruise" around it, but I'm holding out on that one for a little bit.  I have to keep her guessing!  In the last week I began creeping on my hands and knees...it is soooo much faster that way. I'm not sure why I didn't figure that out sooner.  Now I can really get into everything!  Stairs are my next challenge.  :)  At my check up I was 28 inches tall and 21lb 5oz.  I'm trying a lot of new foods now, but still eating/nursing about the same as last month.  Most of my clothes are in the 12 month size now...I am "stuck" wearing most of Hannah's old clothes.  They are kind of cute though and it makes Momma happy to see me wear them, so I guess it's okay. For now.  Because I am getting so big I will be getting my new carseats in the van and jeep soon.  I heard those are leftover from Hannah and Elijah too.  That's what I get for being last.  It's not so bad though, I know they all love me, and Momma is trying to appreciate everything I do since I'm the last.  She keeps saying it is going too fast.  I'll take all the extra snuggles from her because of it!

1 comment:

mommadaisy said...

very cute blog, honey