two little peas in a pod!
The first day we had planned to go to the pool got rained out so we came up with a substitute. They had so much fun playing in the little pool and didn't mind that it was raining and thundering around them!
We did manage to get to the big pool two afternoons while they were here. It was such a great time to be there and have them all play together. We also fit in a trip to CRK...can't miss an opportunity to play and climb there!
On Wednesday Mari and Sophie arrived...the same day Heather and her boys were coming! We all had such a fun afternoon and evening together, and Taco Night was a hit!
| cousins! |
| family pic |
| football time! |
| I got left out of the sister hug...just like the weekly visits! ;) |
Of course as always the week came to an end far too quickly. The kids and I ran our races on Saturday and they left on Sunday. It was a great week and I can't wait for us all to be together again!
No comments:
Post a Comment