Thursday, August 23, 2012

Meet Bellah

Last night we added this adorable puppy to our family!
 One of my coworkers mentioned last week that she was getting a free Fourche Terrier from her neighbor and they had others to give away.  I finally remembered to say something to Nate at the end of the week and on Sunday we went and saw her.  There was no way we were going to be able to NOT get her once we saw her.  The kids were so excited and didn't want to leave her (she couldn't come home with us until yesterday).  It's been an eventful 24 hours, but once she gets the potty thing down we'll be all set.  The kids just love her! :)
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

JESSICA, I SO MUCH ENJOY YOUR BLOG. I LOVE SEEING ALL THE PICTURES OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AND HEARING ABOUT YOUR RUNNING. I CHECK YOUR BLOG ALMOST EVERY DAY JUST IN CASE YOU MIGHT ADD SOMETHING BEFORE THE WEEKEND! I WANT TO SEE ANY PICTURES YOU POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!:) GRAMMA AND I ARE GOING TO VISIT MARCIE AND JENNIFER THIS WEEK. WISH YOU LIVED CLOSER! :) GIVE MY LOVE TO EVERYONE. HUGS AND KISSES. GOD BLESS, AUNT VICKIE