Thursday, July 10, 2008

An Amazing Four Years!

What a day today has been! Nate and I celebrated four years of marriage by closing on our new home! Who would have thought that this day would become momentous for two reasons! The house closing went well without any big surprises. After work tonight Nate, Hannah, and I entered our new home together! It was great...I'm kind of sad that we aren't actually living there yet. It will be good to get the cleaning and fixing up that needs to be done without being in the house. I am still in awe that we own our own home! It really feels like a lot more responsibility...kinda scary too! :) I'm so anxious for the next week to go by so that we can really enjoy having our own home.


1 comment:

HB said...

I love the pictures! I remember it like it was yesterday! It's hard to believe it's been four years already. Congrats on the house!