
Today was the county fair parade and opening day! Nate is "required" to walk in the parade with the football team, so Hannah and I walked the parade route too! We didn't stay right with Nate because we kept saying "hi" to people we knew. When we would catch up to Nate, Hannah would get so excited to see him! We decided to go into the fair and let Hannah see the animals and check out all the lights and sounds. She loved the cows a lot! She kept combining the words "cow" and "moo" that she has know into "mow" because she was so excited! Then we found the rides...I didn't even know she knew what rides were, but she does! We went down the big slide about 10 times, which may not sound like a lot, but there were a lot of stairs! She would say "wheeee" as she watched the other people going down. When we would go down she giggled and screamed excitedly. It was sooooo much fun...probably one of the funnest I've had as a mom! We also rode the merry go round and she sat all by herself on the horse. It was such a fun night, as unplanned as it was, that will be etched in my memory for a long time!
1 comment:
I love your short hair!
Post a Comment