On The Move...

The next 2-3 weeks are going to be absolutely crazy in our house. We are closing on our new house on Thursday!!! I can't believe it is actually going to happen. Yesterday after going to the zoo we went to Sears and ordered our appliances! The biggest thing to do (besides the actual move) is transferring/starting service of all of our utilities. Water and electric are going to be our most immediate needs...hopefully even though we haven't called yet they will be able to be on by this weekend! We are not even close to being packed up. I think the task is so overwhelming to me that I feel like I can't even get started. I did pack up some things a couple weeks ago, but I've been a major slacker since! I guess that since we will have a couple of weeks to actually move everything I don't feel the pressure of needing it to be finished yet. It is amazing to see how God has orchestrated this move and put everything in place in the right time. Even though everything is coming down to the wire, I know it will all be done when it needs to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment