Just an update on where we are at...
We made the "big move" today! We are officially living here with all, well mostly all, of our stuff. We stayed here last night for the first time, but tonight we are really living here. On our way back from the store tonight we commented on the fact that it was the first time we were going "home" to our home. It is a HUGE adjustment to say the least. I am kind of torn because we do have less space in a lot of ways than we did in our apartment, plus we have a lot more expenses. I keep wondering if this was the right move, but I am finding peace in the fact that we were looking for God's leading the entire time. I think that once all our things find their place I will feel much better about everything. A good night of sleep will help the most I am sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment