Slowly, but surely, we are getting settled here in our new house. I can't believe we've only been living here for a week...except when I see everything that needs to be unpacked still! Each day a little bit more gets accomplished which makes us feel better. Today and tomorrow we are going to be finishing in our old apartment and getting it ready to "give back" to the landlord. What a relief it will be to only have one home to take care of! Hannah is doing really well with all the changes. Except for really wanting Nate and I in the same room, she is not even phased. She will grab one of our fingers and pull us toward where the other went and say "mon", for "come on" until we are in the same room. It is really cute, but makes it hard to get things done some times.
Hannah is just changing so much now too. She can count 1-10, although the numbers are not always pronounced correctly. She also says "L,M,N,O,P" and "Y and Z" from the alphabet. She is a little parrot too...she will try to say anything we ask her too. I love when she says "Momma" though...it took her so long to say it that it is so precious to me now!
No comments:
Post a Comment