Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas AND Happy Birthday

Merry Christmas!!! It has been a crazy couple of days for us. We left on Wednesday evening for our trip to NC. We stayed overnight in Fredericksburg VA and continued to Raleigh NC yesterday morning. It has been so wonderful to be with my family for the first time since this summer. Last night we were able to go to Christmas Eve service with my parents all the while anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new niece! My younger sister was in labor with Sophie-Jean all day Christmas Eve and gave birth to her on Christmas day!!! Very exciting!!! Sophie was the first baby born on Christmas at that hospital. It has been such a wonderful Christmas here!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Yay! I love when I make it onto other people's blogs. :) I can't believe it was over a week ago that she was born. We miss you already and CAN'T WAIT for this summer! Love ya!