Once again this year we celebrated our christmas a little early. Friday night was our Christmas Eve and Saturday morning was our Christmas Day! Nate and I were up so late getting the presents wrapped and Hannah's dollhouse put together.
I made Berry French Toast Bake for breakfast...very yummy!
Elijah and I were the first ones awake (by more than an hour!). It gave us time together to snuggle and get some cute pictures in front of the tree.
And then the present opening began! Hannah had so much fun "helping"everyone open their presents! She was so excited about the whole process. Her Olivia book was on of her favorites! She also got a new baby, a sleeping bag, a camera, princess shoes, to name a few things! :) Elijah got a sippy cup (probably his favorite!), megablocks, an Eebee doll and books, and other toys to play with. I got Nate two books, a blanket, and a Penn State Snuggie which was probably his favorite. He got me my Willow Tree figurine and bear (reindeer this year) that he has gotten me every year. He also got me a new coffee pot (yay!) and non stick pan. 


Later in the afternoon we all went outside to play in the snow! It was so much fun to take both Hannah and Elijah out. He didn't mind the snow going in his face at all. 

We spent the rest of our day watching movies, playing with the new toys, and just enjoying snuggling and spending time as a family! It was a wonderful Christmas Day!
1 comment:
I want a piece of that breakfast thing you made. Man it looks good! Our newborn diet leaves a lot to be desired, I could go for something tasty like that!
Post a Comment