Thursday, December 31, 2009

Decade in Review!

I am stealing this idea from my twin. Here is a recap of my life (and those around me!) from the last 10 years.
2000:
*Spent New Year's Eve 1999 ALONE in our townhouse at Houghton :(
*Went on a missions trip to the Czech Republic
*Did my athletic training intership at Lycoming College
2001:
*graduated from Houghton in May
*WEDDINGS, WEDDINGS, and more WEDDINGS
*worked 3 different jobs through the summer
*became an assistant athletic trainer at Plattsburgh State
*passed the NATABOC exam in November
2002:
*moved to Central PA Memorial Day weekend
*met my future husband the next day :)
*Began my job as C-ville's ATC
2003:
*nothing "eventful" for this year I guess!
2004:
*my one and only nephew (so far) was born
*Nate and I were engaged in April
*Nate and I were married in June (no I wasn't preggo!) :)
2005:
*my brother got married
*went to Disney for our "honeymoon"
2006:
*my younger sister got married
*my first niece was born
*we got pregnant!
2007:
*I gave birth to Hannah-my princess-peanut!
*went to my 10 year class reunion
2008:
*we bought our first home
*we got pregnant again!!
*I "retired" from 8 years of full time athletic training
2009:
*I turned 30!!!
*I gave birth to Elijah-my little boogie!
*each of my sisters gave birth to little girls...2 more nieces!
*Spending New Year's Eve 2009 with the 3 most important people to me :)

This past decade has brought so many major life changes. Jobs, family, home buying, marriage, children...WOW! Sitting alone 10 years ago I never imagined my life would be like this now. God is amazing and has truly blessed me beyond my dreams! I look forward to all He has planned in the next chapter of our lives. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Wow, that is crazy to think about everything that has happened in 10 years. Doesn't seem like that long but it really is.

Ryan Hope said...

How in the world did I not know you spent New Year's Eve alone? Why were you back at school? If I had known I so would have made arrangements for you to be here! On the plus side how exciting the many positives that happened in your past 10 years!