Monday, August 4, 2008

Another Milestone Reached

Today Hannah turned 18 months old...she is officially a year and a half old! I'm not sure if I am ready for that, but I know she definitely is at that age. My little baby girl can count to 10 now with just "what's next" prompts. She tries to say EVERYTHING and is pushing the bounds of independence everyday. Tonight after work she wanted to go outside, so Nate and I got her ready and headed out. As soon as we got off the porch she headed around the house, down the alley, turned down the sidewalk, and proceeded to lead us to the park that is about 5 blocks away! As she is growing and changing so much, I am so thankful for the times when she still seems "little". I love our snuggling time at night...it is so precious and I know it won't last forever. What a blessing she is too us!

1 comment:

HB said...

18 months is such a fun age! They're so fun to play with but they still have those moments where they seem like little snuggly babies!