Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fall is in the Air!


Okay I know that seems early, but to me and my family summer is official over as of tomorrow. Tomorrow morning is the start of high school football camp and therefore the end of summer! It is a big change for me in that instead of working in the clinic I will be at the high school for 2 weeks straight. I like the change, but I am definitely hoping that this will be the last year I am involved in this cycle. The stress of the changing schedule and late nights is getting old and I am ready to work a more normal day. An opportunity has presented itself and I am praying that God shows me if I should take it. So with the end of our summer here and the start of a new football season I am looking forward to what God has in store for me and my family!

No comments: