Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11= 5 months!

This is me...Keilah Lee...I am now five months old!! I am a happy girl (most of the time!) and love my brother and sister.
-I like to spend time in my exersaucer...I will do ANYTHING to reach he elephant on it...it's my favorite.
-I have mastered rolling front to back and have rolled back to front a few times.
-I still try to pull myself to a sitting position if I am on my back...there is a whole world I must see!
-I am wearing clothes that are all 6-12 months old and size 3 diapers.
-My middle two fingers on my right hand are my friends...don't mess with them! I love my blanket-blanket too...can't sleep with out them!
-Momma let me try real bananas the other day...it was not nearly enough...probably not even half a teaspoon...mean Momma. But it was sooooo yummy!
-I have finally given in to taking my bottle at daycare. Only 3oz though... I definitely prefer the "fresh" milk best! Momma's still number one in my book for food.
-I am taking 1-2 small naps at daycare in the mornings and usually a longer nap in the afternoons. Most days I'll take a half hour nap between 6 and 7pm too...just to hold me over until bedtime.
-Not to brag about myself, but I am a good baby...my family is blessed to have me...just sayin'! :)

1 comment:

HB said...

I never get your blog updates! Blah! I just had to read back to Sept 11. Love hearing about your family! Especially loved the post about Keilah's dedication. :)