So a few weeks ago it was mentioned (not sure really by who) that the NV half marathon is going to be December 4th. Nate seems to think I can do it...I keep coming up with reasons why I shouldn't but he keeps finding solutions. Anyways I'm still not 100% committed, but in the meantime I'm running the miles I need to to be prepared. Two weeks ago I ran 7 miles...today I ran 9.25 in under 1hr 30min. Even if it doesn't work out to run the actual race I'm glad to have a reason to amp up the miles!
(I am so thankful for a hubby who supports my running so much. He patiently waits every night after he is done practice for the kids and I to meet him at the school so that I can run my miles I need to on the track. He never complains about how far I need to run or how long I will need to take. Dinner for him waits until after we get home...sometimes even until after the babies are ready for bed. It means a lot to me and I am so blessed to have him!)
We also went to State College to watch the PSU basketball teams play in exhibition games. We arrived in time (after doing a little shopping!) to see the end of the women's game and lasted through the first half of the men's game. Hannah and Elijah loved being there and seeing the Nittany Lion. We had great seats too so that was nice! It was a wonderful time all together!
(I am so thankful for a hubby who supports my running so much. He patiently waits every night after he is done practice for the kids and I to meet him at the school so that I can run my miles I need to on the track. He never complains about how far I need to run or how long I will need to take. Dinner for him waits until after we get home...sometimes even until after the babies are ready for bed. It means a lot to me and I am so blessed to have him!)
We also went to State College to watch the PSU basketball teams play in exhibition games. We arrived in time (after doing a little shopping!) to see the end of the women's game and lasted through the first half of the men's game. Hannah and Elijah loved being there and seeing the Nittany Lion. We had great seats too so that was nice! It was a wonderful time all together!
No comments:
Post a Comment