Sunday, February 14, 2010

10 Things I Love About Him!

It's the last day of Mama M's V-Day Extravaganza. Here's my top 10 list (in no particular order!):
  1. He helps around the house without having to ask. He does laundry, dishes, picking up toys...whatever needs to be done!
  2. He played football for Penn State...I just think that is so cool!
  3. He will read to Hannah (and Elijah) whenever asked to (and play "ring-a-rosie" 1000 times!).
  4. He has the deepest voice of anyone I've ever met and I just love whenever he sings in church or to the kids!
  5. He is extremely protective of the kids and I. He will stay home when they are sick, leave work to pick them up if they are hurt, and does whatever needs to be done to keep us safe.
  6. He has never forgotten an anniversary, birthday, or holiday...he may not have thought ahead to do something to celebrate, but he always comes through in the end.
  7. He thinks Christmas is the best and still acts like a kid on Christmas morning!
  8. He loves me for who I am...the good, the bad, and the ugly! :)
  9. He is more wonderful as a Dadda than I could have ever imagined.
  10. He is MINE!!!! :)

Check out more top ten lists here!

No comments: