Laundry!!!! Since we moved into our house over a year ago he has been the main laundry "do-er". Our washer and dryer are in the basement of our house and since he isn't usually here in the evening I have a hard time going down there to do laundry. He spends most of the weekend washing all the clothes that have accumulated through the week. He is a good hubby for taking on this job as his own.
2. When did you know your love was "the one"?
Hmm...I think I just always knew he was my match...we were out of college, settled in our careers, and at a point in our lives where God wanted us to be. The night he told me he loved me sealed the deal in my heart though!
3. Does your love have a special ringtone on your cell?
Yeah. Uh. No. Both of us still text using one thumb and are so slow. Plus he doesn't even know how to use the T9 function. Neither of us even has each other's picture come up as a caller ID. "Special ringtones" are definitely out.
4. What are you attracted to most in your special someone?
Physically, his biceps :). He played college football at Penn State so he has always been physically fit. I love wrapping my arm through his and holding on to his bicep. It makes me feel safe and secure. Now, I notice his biceps as he is holding our babies. They love for him to hold them and walk (or even just stand) with them and he always wears cutoff t-shirts...hard not to notice. :)
I am also attracted to him because of his love for the kids and I...it is so unconditional and we are so blessed to have him as ours!
5. Did you know when/where he was going to pop the big question?
Yeah, pretty much! It was either that or we were going to break up! For several weeks he had been acting so strange...I couldn't figure him out. I told several people about how he seemed withdrawn, quiet, tense, etc and that I wasn't sure if we needed a break or what! There were several things closer to the night we were engaged that made me think it was going to happen when it did, but I was still happy, excited, suprised, anxious, etc. because hey...you never really know!

1 comment:
Aww! This is so sweet!
Post a Comment