Friday, February 26, 2010

Five Question Friday-2/26/10

1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
Nope...I've never sang karaoke in my life!
2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
Large Dunkin Donuts coffee with blueberry flavoring (creamer and splenda, too!). If I get one of those any given day, it just makes everything better...it is definitely a comfort "food" for me. :)
3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
"Momma" seems to be the best name I could ever give myself!
4. Were you ever bullied?
Not really...I did get punched in the eye by a boy when I was in 2nd grade though!
5. How often do you eat fast food?
Only about once a week and when we go we do try to make healthier choices. I really only get the grilled chicken salads without dressing and we try to get Hannah apples instead of fries. It's not perfect, but better than nothing!

Head over to Mama M's for more answers to this week's 5QF!

No comments: