Friday, February 19, 2010

Five Question Friday-2/19/10

It's FRIDAY (!!!) and I am off this afternoon with my babies. Life couldn't be much better. Here's my answers to this week's 5QF hosted by Mama M.
1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?
Kind of. The very first time my dad, twin sister, and I went driving we were on a back road near our house. It was a bright sun-shiny day and I remember being very nervous driving. Anyways as I'm driving I see something in the road ahead and swerved to miss it. I knew I didn't hit it becasue there wasn't a "bump". My dad yelled at me though because "there could have been someone in the other lane" but I was feeling awful. When my sister turned around she saw a turtle on its back just spinning because of driving over it! I will never forget seeing the turtle spinning in the middle of the road in my rearview mirror.
2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?
I am a definite "puller". I know in my head that I should cut it because I might tear the stitching, but I always still pull!
3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
I have a twin sister so I have always shared a room (including the womb!). :) I wouldn't have had it any other way.
4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
Hmm...good question. If I could pick what I wear, I think I would rather wear the same thing the rest of my life. There are so many different things that I enjoy to eat (and crave!) that only having one choice would not be fun. Wearing the same thing, especially if it was something comfortable would be boring, but easier to do.
5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
Little House on the Praire. I wanted to be Laura Ingalls so badly! Not necessarily living in the small house without electricity, but I loved how they all dressed. It would still be fun to dress that way once in a while!
Check out more answers to these questions here. Happy weekend!

3 comments:

TIFFANY said...

The first thing I hit was a squirrel and it did the same kind of spinning around on it's back thing as your turtle. Poor little squirrel. :)

HB said...

I know I've at least hit a squirrel and a chipmunk. And remember that time in college you were in the car with me and we ALMOST hit that deer!

Jessica said...

oh my gosh! I totally forgot about that!! It was RIGHT in front of us too!