Monday, June 11, 2012

12 Months...I'm One Year Old!

Momma says it my turn one last time...but she's also going to take a turn today as well!  I have been doing lots of new things this month.  I have gone from "cruising" to wanting to walk everywhere!  Crawling is for the birds...I love to walk!  I have also started making more sounds, practicing for the words that I want to say.  I have given everyone a preview of what's inside...I've been saying "momma" and "dadda", but decided to say "ball" and "uh-oh" in the last week.  They get so excited about the littlest things!  I am really enjoying going to the pool.  Today when we went I was kicking everywhere.  I love to go outside at our house and play on the porch or in the grass.  Momma was helping me go down our slide yesterday...it was so much fun. I love to point at things which makes Dadda laugh and I love to dance when music comes on.  I went to the doctor's today and I am in the 75% for my height and weight.  I was 22lb 13.9oz and 29.5in long.  I've grown a lot in the last year.  Make sure you keep checking back for my Momma's updates on what I am doing with Hannah and Elijah! 
Now I guess it's her turn!

My precious little Keilah...this last year has been so amazing watching you grow from a tiny little baby to a sweet, beautful little girl.  You are such a joy to us...I love how you adore your Hannah and your Elijah.  I have treasured each and every moment with you knowing that you would be my last "firsts".  You have such a happy spirit.  I am so thankful that God gave you to us to love and enjoy.  You are so special...never forget that.  I love you so much my little Keilah-Beaner!!! Happy 1st Birthday!!

1 comment:

mommadaisy said...

What a sweet girl. She certainly has grown up anlot this past year.