Monday, June 11, 2012

Keilah's 1st Birthday!

Today is Keilah's first birthday...I just cannot believe this day has come already!  The last few weeks I have been reliving last year and the anxious anticipation we had waiting for "baby's" arrival!  She has been such a sweet blessing in our lives.  Hannah and I worked on decorating and making her cake on Saturday.  It was homemade strawberry cake and homemade strawberry frosting...so yummy! I used the same #1 as Hannah's first birthday cake which made it special.  Her little Ernie was probably her favorite toy she received.  Here are the pictures from her special day!



No wrapping needed for little Keilah!
a little bit tired for her cake pic...

...but we did get a nice smile!

"Happy Birthday to You!"

first taste of her cake....
definitely didn't get as messy as one would think! :)

1 comment:

mommadaisy said...

I think her decorations were very cute, just right or a 1st birthday.