I ran the Raleigh's Finest 5k today. It was the first time my Momma was able to see me race! My brother Jay came too and was a huge help. It was so awesome to have them both there. It was really hot and humid at 8am already (the high ended up being 105 deg!) which I am not used to at all. I was able to run a decent race, not PR or place, but being able to run for them to see me was the best! I finished 7 out of 56 in my age group and 71 out of 282 total runners! It was a really great race and I would love to run it again.
 |
| Momma, Jay, and I |

 |
| on your mark, get set, go! |
 |
| the fire dept recruits ran the race in formation...very cool! |
 |
| the best prize I could have asked for |
1 comment:
It really was a HOT day, wasn't it? IT was great to watch you take your mark at the front of the line and then race off with the nearly 300 other runners. I am always proud of you, Jess, but that day I saw a different side of you and once again, I'm so very proud of you!
Post a Comment