My Boogie is three years old today!!! How in the world has that happened? Some days he seems so little and others he seems so big. He is such a good boy and has a very gentle spirit. He loves to have his fight time though with any of us. He is getting to be so smart. He knows his letters and numbers so well, but is getting eager to learn how to write them! He really enjoys making pictures, playing football with Dadda, and going to the movie store. He has been potty trained since the fall...way earlier than Hannah was... and he accomplished it so easily. He is still napping 1.5-2.5 hours each day. He has his moments, but he is the best boy ever!
Last week Hannah, Elijah, and I were on the porch talking about what street we lived on and what number our house is. I asked Elijah what my "other" name was and he said "Jess"...then I asked him what Dadda's "other" name was...his response: "Coach". :) He is too cute!
I love you so much my Elijah....you are my best boy...don't ever forget that!!!
(Elijah was 37in tall and 32.5lb about the 50% for both)
(Elijah was 37in tall and 32.5lb about the 50% for both)
No comments:
Post a Comment