Elijah's 3rd birthday theme could have gone a hundered different directions. He loves diggers and dump trucks, fire trucks and police cars, Team Umizoomi, Cars and Mater, and the list could go on. We finally "settled" on the construction theme. We decorated last weekend so that he could have a chance to have his up for as long as Hannah usually does since Keilah's birthday is fast approaching! I baked the cake and made the frosting last weekend so that all I had to do today was put the cake together. The night before last he woke up at 4:30am asking if I was going to put his toys on his cake that day. :) It was so cute. He's been so excited for his birthday and his cake! Today we met Nate at the school so that we could eat lunch together. Although he's been sick most of the week (and the second of three birthday's) he had fun opening his presents and eating his cake. I am so thankful to have had the day off to spend with Elijah and my girls! :)
Elijah picked pink cupcakes to take to daycare.
We added the construction toppers :)
Elijah's construction cake
my best boy with is cake
The kids with their treat bags
opening his big dump truck
Blowing out his candles
no one wanted to look at the camera :)
2 comments:
Aww! Looks like a great birthday!
Happy Birthday, sweet Elijah!
Gramma loves you!
Post a Comment